Ok so I didn't. Hubby wanted me to say that I got this from a broken bottle another gal had hit me with. LOL!This is actually the latest battle wound, compliments of Whiskey. On Friday night at 1am, he decided to walk across my face and then stop on my cheek with is back paws (as I laid on my left side). He had his front paws on the nightstand. And well, his back paws started to slip because, well, lets 'face' it, I don't have grips on my face. And he SLOWLY slid down my face with his claws out!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never forget the ripping sound it made. Heck, the hubby said he ever heard it! I immediately grabbed my face fearing that I had this gaping wound because the sound it made was horrendous! I pulled my hand away so Hubby could check it out and I felt the blood dripping towards my mouth and I freaked! (some more)
I got up and went into the bathroom and poured some rubbing alcohol down it (it's all I had) and was trying to stop the bleeding. This picture calms down the moment because it doesn't look that bad - but it was a LOT worse last Saturday and Sunday!
And no, the cats are NOT banned from the room.
I know.
I'm crazy.
But I love my kitties.
But I love my kitties.
And sportin' the ol' Pirates of the Caribbean look ain't too hard to do............
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Lyss! What the heck! It looks terrible and you are so much "nicer" than me. I would have gone to the phone the next morning to get my kitties claws taken care of in one way or another. I might be a little impulsive. :)
Also, I want to see Saturday's pic. Or maybe there isn't one. Or maybe I should be glad we're not seeing it...
Ouch.
Well, being the sap that I am, I would have cried seeing the kitties come back from the vet with their little feetsies hurt :( That was hard for me to see when they had the front done. :(
It's okay my doggie beats me up on a regular basis. Not sure if you remember the swimming with my dog story, but it ended with a black eye. Isn't it fun to go to work and have to explain to everyone...no my husband doesn't beat me! :) Hopefully your wound heals fast!
Post a Comment