Today, is the day.... Evil visited me at work.
It took an abnormal shape this time.
Square. Green in Color. Had little dark circle objects all over it.
Even had children on the backside of it to make me believe it was a GOOD thing.
How deceptive.
This evil goes by the official name of - THIN MINTS.
These cookies were brought to me today out of pure shock.
You see, I THOUGHT I had ordered Samoas from my friend, however, I also ordered from two different people (to share the support).
Well it was my work friend that I ordered the Thin Mints from so... you can IMAGINE my surprise when she walks into our building and hands me two boxes of Evil... er.. I mean.. Thin Mints, when I was expecting Samoas.
I was SO unhappy at this misfortune because now....I'm forced to eat them all. Myself.
Thin Mints are bad. VERY BAD. You can't just eat one.
Nope. You can't.
Hubby will be LUCKY if I get these home with contents still inside.
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope my evil boxes show up today! I think I ordered one of each kind! woo hoo!
Doesn't the delivery of those pure evil little boxes coincide with the delivery of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition?? Now, that's evil!!
Brett and I ordered like 5 boxes from each of our work last year, then my mom got me 2 boxes! I love sugar, but that's when I was 2months pregnant and I couldn't eat them! We still have a box in the freezer, I wonder if they're even still good?
Post a Comment