Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Wonders of Public Restrooms

First:
As I become more and more familiar with where the bathrooms are in restaurants and other buildings, I'm getting a great overview of all the advertisements that are on the back of the stall doors.
Something I see often is about SPAM emails (however one time I did see something about fireworks and how you can use them for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, divorces...... eh? yeah. no joke)
But so back to SPAM.
Poor SPAM.
I mean really.
Can it EVER catch a break?
As if being a disgusting slimy fake piece of meat in a can wasn't enough... we have to go ahead and name all the unwanted, dirty, annoying email - SPAM.
At this rate, SPAM will NEVER be cool.
*
Second:
What's with the public restrooms putting that spare roll (and most of the time it's only HALF a roll) of toilet paper on the FLOOR next to the toilet? And why is it always half a roll? Where does it come from? I often wonder this at work too. Even if the spare half roll gets finished, the next day UP POPS another one. Are there people of other bathrooms that have a phobia about using more than half the roll so the 'rejects' get put into other bathrooms?
Back to the floor: I just have to laugh and wonder, "Is this really the only place for this spare roll?"
I certainly wouldn't use it. My goodness. I can't even imagine what's on the floor of a public restroom.
Creeps me out.
Let alone do I want whatever's on the floor, on my toilet paper which then gets on...
Well..
You catch my drift.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

FIRST: Spam will never be cool. Spam SHOULD never be cool.

SECOND: My mouth is still gaped open at the thought of toilet paper rolls on the floor of a public bathroom. I don't even want to know where you saw this. Disgusting!