Is it me... or are food items shrinking?
I mean they probably HAVE BEEN shrinking over the many years, but seriously.
I just opened up a Nutrigrain bar and a quarter of the bag was just air and here was my little granola bar.
Why don't they just narrow their products down to BITE SIZE instead?
Same goes for snickers bars.
I've noticed they've steadily decreased in size over the years.
Remember how big they used to be?
I remember when they were 45 cents a bar and now you pay 75 cents for one that's HALF the original size. I wonder if the KING SIZE is actually the old 'regular' size????
*
Don't ask me where this blog entry is coming from.
I guess I needed to vent because I was just in SHOCK at the size of my Nutrigrain bar and how big the wrapper was.
LOL!
It's like buying the infamous bag of chips.
Half air, half crumbles of chips.
It's a conspiracy people........ A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
Maybe the food has been concentrated - like laundry detergent! I was irritated the other day because I bought some organic wholegrain chips, which of course cost much more than a bag of Lays. Open it up and more than have the bag was air. Nice.
Maybe its just b/c we're getting bigger?! LOL! J/K
Post a Comment