Is it possible that Cats go through a stage of "the terrible 2's?" Lately, Razz and Whiskey have been AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS! LITERALLY! Always biting each other and wrestling around and chasing around the house like their butts are on fire!
I was telling Jeff the other day, "Just think... we're going to have a toddler in a few years and these cats are going to plow him/her over!!!!!!"
BUT....
I still love them - they're mommy's boys!
*
So here's my "Big Handsome" (Razz), probably about to attack Whiskey.. I can't remember what he was doing.
And here's "lil handsome" or "Whiskitarian" as we call him - in all his cuteness, sitting on the edge of the counter looking at birds he so wishes to eat.....
And then here is he - - - LOOKING FEROCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
ooooh HAHAHA that last picture is awesome! he does look mighty ferocious. :) can't wait to see how they love the new addition in a few weeks!
I have a feeling by the time you have a toddler those kitties will know to RUN whenever the kid comes in the room! They may be able knock the kid down, but I bet they would rather avoid being 'pet' by a toddler! :)
Olivia loves Zoey! She just lays into her when she's laying on the floor. Zoey meows like she's annoyed yet she doesn't move. LOL!
awesome shots!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment