Friday, November 19, 2010

Does anyone look anymore?

I haven't written on this blog in a while, so I wonder if people even look at it anymore?
If not, then I guess I'm writing for my health and my fingers are getting some more exercise. Or maybe you DO still check this one? In that case, I'll continue....
Today we received an email regarding the 'rules' on decorating for Christmas.
Things like: no sharp hanging objects (?), if you have lights they have to be mini lights, can't use power strips, can't wrap doors with foil or wrapping paper, you have to be sure to place window clings out of the reach of children, etc, etc....
*
So I'm sure you'll understand why I'm so upset when now my decorating is COMPLETELY RUINED!
I had the cutest Chinese stars to hang from the ceiling. The Ninja folk make such great products this time of year...
And we recently received a new knife set from mom (THANK YOU!), and I was in the process of drilling holes into the old ones (that have green handles) so they could also hang from the ceiling.
They're the Holiday color and now I can't use them!
Everything's ruined.......... just ruined.
Thank you, work.
Just when I think you're cool, you remind me of your "no fun policy"

3 comments:

Kelli said...

LOL! That's pretty funny!

Crystal said...

I'm still checking! When you said rules about Christmas decorating I thought there was going to be some silly policy about Holiday vs. Christmas decorations. We clearly work in a different atmosphere...most people in my office do not decorate for Christmas!

barb said...

Lyssa, you take the cake! I love your sense of humor.
~bean's mom