I tried to race out of the house this morning in order to have time to stop at the gas station to get creamer for my coffee. I was in a good mood because I feel great! (doing a weight loss plan)
I got about a block from the house and had to turn around when I realized I had forgotten to grab my blender bottle for my shake. Frustration sets in....
Ran into the house, looked downstairs everywhere - couldn't find it. Tick tock goes the clock.
Then ran upstairs - found it next to my bed. Tick tock goes the clock.
Grabbed it and ran downstairs and out the door to get back in the car.
Then realized, the blender ball wasn't inside the bottle. So went back into the house - tick tock goes the clock.
Found the ball on the counter, turned around and practically killed myself trying to avoid COMPLETELY tripping over Razz.
I was fuming at this point and then recollected myself. This is just the Devil trying to ruin my day and steal my happiness. AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!
Drove to work accepting that today just isn't the day to get creamer. I can get it tomorrow :)
Happiness is back within my grasp!
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
Haha! I think he have all been there. I'm glad to hear your day is still going well. Are you doing the new diet program through Monavie? Poor little Razz was probably like, "What is going on???"
...that should read "we" not "he"...although "he" could be more mysterious!
btw...the "capcha" word verification they are giving me to enter to validate my comment is spelled "aness." Hmmm
Post a Comment