Dear Coffee Mate:
Why does the nutrition label of your coffee creamer say that a serving size is 1 Tablespoon?
Was there a vote taken where the majority of the consumers had only 1 tablespoon? Highly doubt it. I can't imagine that would make ANY difference in flavor. (Besides maybe knocking down the teeth-staining factor a little.) I use about 1/4 cup of creamer in each cup of coffee I drink. So if you would so kindly as to adjust your nutrition label and adjust the formulation of your creamer so it's not so high in calories, I would greatly appreciate it 'cuz I REEEEEAAALY don't like the idea that 1 Tablespoon is 35 calories. And no I will NOT do that math on that. I'll only cry because this is COFFEE we're talkin' about, not a meal.
Sincerely
Apparently-I-Love-Fat
RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
I'm with you on this one. I use WAY more than 1 measley little tablespoon of creamer. I like coffee with my creamer, not creamer with my coffee. LOL!
sometimes serving sizes freak me out, too. when they do, i just stop reading them. maybe give that a shot? :)
Oh, really? That's such a bummer. I am not a coffee drinker, but I can understand your disgust when you see how many calories you end up consuming.
This weekend, I went to this restaurant that had the calorie count next to each meal. OMGosh, I couldn't find anything that I wanted that wasn't over like 1400 calories. I ended up getting something from their "lite" section where it was under 700 calories. I'm glad they had the calories listed so I knew what I was eating, however, it also takes the fun away of truly enjoying a your ideal meal guilt-free :)
Don't look. For something as simple as creamer, it's just not worth it. Now, if we're talkin big pieces of cake - well, then it might be worth a second thought :)
Post a Comment