Thank you Target - for having a great Customer Service department and working to meet my needs! I had to purchase a step-ladder the other day from Target. However I didn't want to get to the store and be searching forever and ever, amen..... So I called the store and talked to them about having one at the Customer Service desk for me as I only had about 5 minutes to run in! (had a photo session to get to)
Guy says "no problem!"
It was the fastest Target trip in history. Parked the car, went to Customer Service, asked for ladder, ladder received, paid for, then exited the building. Took me all of 3 minutes to do. Talk about slick! I should do this more often. I wonder how they feel about picking out clothes and basic toiletries....
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
That is AWESOME! Would you try your suggestion for me? I'd love for that to happen. Sometimes I dread running in to Target for tolietries because some day the kids are going to ask why I buy "tampons" or "pads" more frequently. So far I've been able to change the subject quickly.
Post a Comment