Thursday, March 13, 2008

High Enough?

So on the way into work this morning, I hear the song, "Can You Take Me High Enough" by the Damn Yankees. Let me tell you - the MEMORIES that came rushing back of high school dances and remembering how RIDICULOUS I looked with my dress (which was brown and white and MAYBE some black) and my black high-top boots..........oh wait........ it doens't top there, the outfit would NOT have been complete without my WHITE SOCKS! (I'll have to scan the picture so everyone can get the full effect of my dorkism.) And to think "back then," that look was ACCEPTED!???

The 80's and early 90's were fantastic years of music, however the styles didn't impress me too much.

6 comments:

angie said...

oh man. fantastic! hehehe. i can't wait to see photographic evidence.

Jolene said...

oh my gosh i love your new "look" on your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what a cute pic of you and your hubby. you guys are too adorable :)

SteelerWife said...

ha! Yup - I know exactly where the photo is too! Jude took that picture. It was part of our "engagement" photos. It didn't mesh well with my 'title' being at the top so I had to remove the title all together. oh well!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I like this look better than the other one.

You and Jeff look happy. Maybe a little too happy....

Jolene said...

also...
admit it. you miss wearing a side-pony ;)

QUEENTO1 said...

You're new template is adorable!