Thursday, March 13, 2008
Lay Off the Booze?
So I was starving and shoveled my soup (you would have thought I was on a lunch break at a restaurant with my BIG 30 minutes) - anyway - I burned my throat!!!!!!! Which made me think of the other "unfortunates" I've encountered since yesterday morning: I ran into the door frame with my knee cap (nice bruise now), after that, I slammed my hand on my bed frame, Yup - it's been a GREAT week so far! Can't wait to see what injury is next! The suspense!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
wow girl - seems to me that you just need to slow down a little :) what's the worst that could happen? you might have to eat while you're transsurfingthenetscribing? :)
i say: more booze. it won't hurt as badly then.
Post a Comment