The other day after work, I met up with the hubby down at his work because we had dinner plans to celebrate his cuz's birthday at Benihana's. (YUM!) If people are familiar with 394, you KNOW how chaotically PACKED this can get in the afternoon rush hour. So as we were sitting in the left lane of the freeway, slowly puttering along with the rest of the "racers" to get home, it suddenly hit my hubby - WE QUALIFIED for the car pool lane!!!! So he WHIPS out of the left lane, while I'm saying, "gee hun, I'd like to MAKE IT to dinner!" - he cuts over a few lanes to swoop into the car pool lane and we were home free! After regaining my composure in knowing we were going to LIVE, he looks at me and goes, "Thanks Hunny! I forgot with you in the car, we can take the car pool lane! I never get to do that!"
Yup..... it's what I'm here for sweetheart.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
bring's a whole new meaning to "friend with benefits" doesn't it ;)
the benefits never end. :)
LOL! Um... yes. Yes it does bean! Benefits never end - ya got that right!
Post a Comment