Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Opportunity of a Lifetime!
The other day, my dear friend Molly and her friend, tried out for:
And WERE ACCEPTED and made it in THE TOP 30!!!!!!!!!!! (Keep in mind this is out of what, some 1,000's of people?) So they're flying to Nashville in the next week or so!!!! This is very exciting for her (and her friend) and I'm totally psyched for them and wish them the best!!!! For everyone reading the blogs, please keep Molly and Amanda in your prayers that they go far and that this opportunity is a LIFE CHANGING event for them!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR HER! When does the contest and the voting begin?
Not sure what the details are. The producers hadn't contacted her yet with all that information, when I talked to her. She might have to keep any info on the "down low" though if she DOES find out :)
Post a Comment