This weekend was full of friends, driving all over and eating lots of yummy food! I also took a ginormous amount of pictures which I'll have to upload later. With a busy weekend like the one I just had, knowing that today is going to be about 55 degrees is just the ICING on the cake!! I can't believe we're actually going to see spring today - I've missed her so :) And with more sunshine, means more friend get-togethers and BBQ's and other crazy events! Sunshine just puts you in a good mood doesn't it?
I'll probably even get home tonight and sweep out the garage! I think there's a complete TREE in there (with all the leaves). It belongs outside with the rest of it's 'kind.' I shall free them all.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
sunshine is very good for the mood. i think i need to go for a walk. i'm excited for tomorrow. ty has a mini-play in the morning and then i think i might take the little kids to the park! yay!!
p.s. you might want to wait until your arm heals before you try all that sweeping. got a blower laying around anywhere?
Post a Comment