Wednesday nights are my night to watch my most favorite show - Ghost Hunters. I believe it to be a pretty legit show because they don't just walk into houses and buildings they're investigating and say, Oh, it's haunted. They "debunk" a lot of the "paranormals" that people claim to be happening. I've maybe seen a total of 3 episodes where they've actually called the place "haunted."
Well last night I was over at a friend's house with 3 of our other friends and I realized - HEY! MY SHOW IS ON! While a few of them talked about the finale of Biggest Loser and another talked about Law and Order, I was racing for the remote to find the SciFi channel! And it was from here on out, that was I exposing Ghost Hunters to their "virgin" eyes. It took a while to get the other gals interested as I had to explain what was going on and who was doing what and what the premise of the show was. (I'm kind of a geek about it) Slowly but surely, I had managed to hog ALL their attention. There we sat, in a row on the floor, staring intensely at the TV. And it was a good episode to expose the "newbee's" to, because they had a very cool place to investigate and had clear footage and recordings of a past Princess' voice talking in the background and a door that would open and close on it's own WHILE being locked previously by one of the investigators. Talk about COOL! There were many-a-goosebump!
As for the aftermath, the girls may not KNOW it yet, but they'll be remembering to tune in next week... just watch!
and p.s. After the show was over, we tuned into Destination Truth to watch a possibly schizophrenic tribal lady claim to be possessed by a spirit, ALMOST sacrifice a chicken (I was about to cry) and then watched people hunt for the Mongolian Death Worm.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
eeks!!! i love a good ghost story! times like this i wish i had cable. but maybe you'll have some good stuff that you can share with virgin ears over a campfire this summer or something! :)
Hi, you don't know me, but I found you off of Angie's blog and I am SO glad I found another Ghost Hunters fan!! Oh, how I love it! I have been watching it since it first came on and I am addicted to it, Wednesday is truly my favorite night of the week!
Lately they haven't been finding much good stuff, although the Pricess was cool, but in earlier seasons there was a lot of creepy little kid noises.
Oh, and I am so glad the International show is over, I think that Irish guy and Brian make stuff up all the time. Things are always 'touching' them, and come on, I don't think any ghost or person would want to touch either of them!
Bring more converts, I already snagged my boyfriend! He may not love it, but he watches it for me and that's all that counts!
Maybe I can get you the DVD set bean! ha! A night on the farm watching a ghost show - doesn't get any better than that!
Ha ha! Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad someone else out there can appreciate Ghost Hunters too. I recently got my cuz interested in the show. I just love Jason and Grant. And Steve. I don't care for the international Ghost Hunters either. I can't decide if it's the show in general or the accents alone that drive me bonkers. There's something about that Andy guy that gets to me. (believe I have the name right. He has the slicked back hair and looks like one of the Sigfreid and Roy guys.) Just creeps me out.
Post a Comment