Monday, April 14, 2008

Jane Fonda vs. the Wii

I was so generously re-introduced to the casualties of playing bowling on the Wii this weekend. Now many of you know, I'm a professional bowler and bowl every Thursday. oh ok, I'm not professional, but I do bowl and at times, actually look like I know what I'm doing. We played the bowling game on the Wii this weekend at a friend's house. Oh.. My.... Gosh.... I'm pretty sure that as of this morning (and starting yesterday), my arm is VERY CLOSE to falling off. I can barely hold anything, scratch my back, reach, and I even find it hard to RELAX my arm! Any free-weight lifting is NO MATCH from the pain and workout results that the Wii delivers.
Deep Thought: If Jane Fonda was still doing her work out videos, would she maybe incorporate the use of the Wii, while also offering the chance to improve her audiences game conquering skills? This may be a great investment for those exercise-driven peeps, to reach out to a different crowd = The gamers.

My right arm is going to be GINORMOUS (and my left leg hurts a little too from lunging during my efforts to bowl a strike with great speed!)

I'm awaiting the "skiing" game to be invented where you have to use your legs to squat down and assume the life-like skiing position. We can't forget about our buns!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

oh my gosh! i want the skiing game!!!! seriously! could you suggest that to the nintendo people??

the wii rocks. it's a great distracted exercise. even I will try and exercise with something like that.