Friday, April 4, 2008

Perhaps a Productive Day?

Despite not really sleeping through the night (had some chocolate before I went to bed and the poor hubby's sick so he was Mr. Snores-a-lot... poor guy!!!) I managed to get out of bed this morning at 5:45 (after hitting the snooze 4 times), had my clothes picked out to wear already, repacked the gym bag, made myself look presentable - minus the sleep marks on my cheek that I couldn't get rid of - and actually remembered everything I was suppose to grab this morning for my afternoon of adventures! Grabbed a bunch of stuff for my friend Bean, who's doing some portrait shots of her niece next week (and this entailed tearing apart the spare bedroom closet and my closet a little too) but I was successful! - anyway, remembered that I had to grab a blank CD to burn some pictures, grabbed the precious white fluffy "cloak" I borrowed from Bean for my wedding day (keep in mind that was in NOVEMBER! - I'm finally returning it), grabbed the gas and car-wash coupons off the fridge, packed my lunch and zoomed out the door by 6:15 with still enough time to stop at the gas station (though didn't fill up - can't remember the last time I did) and WASHED MY CAR! My my... she looks purdy! Got the Elite car wash ($9 value) for $4.99 with my coupon. Gas coupon was 5 cents off - I was thinking if I had just laughed at it, it would've had the same affect at this point in the game.

At any rate, I have 3/4 of a tank, a very clean car and the boss is out of the office today and I get to see my dear friend Bean which is ALWAYS a blessing :)

It's gonna be a good day ....

3 comments:

Jolene said...

OH MY GOSH! This is nothing like the Lyss who's been crashing into trash cans over the last week or so... has your body adapted to the lack of sleep? LOL! Thanks so much for tearing your house upside down for me. You are a GEM! I'm so excited to see you later! CANNOT wait!

SteelerWife said...

HEE HEE! Yes, I'm more coordinated today (so far). The garbage can and I have come to an agreement and my coffee has surrendered to my stomach and only my stomach. The Desk has NOTHING to do with this, so it shall refrain from spilling over :)

Anything for you VB :)

angie said...

wow! i am utterly impressed by that list.