Monday, April 14, 2008

Two New Arrivals!

Over the weekend, I met two new little puppies that have entered the friendship/family circle. The first was Maya, a little wrinkly yellow lab.










The second little beauty was Frankie - an itty bitty cocker spaniel, modeling here with my friend's two beautiful daughters.

4 comments:

Jolene said...

you already know i'm your hugest photo fan - so i won't gush here and embarrass you but that picture of Grace with Frankie should be framed! I LOVE it!!!

Those girls are too sweet! You should do a big ole afternoon with them and have a blast! Just beautiful :)

angie said...

CUTE!

Kelli said...

I ordered the pics of the girls with Frankie to frame on our wall at home. LOVE YOUR PHOTOS!!! Thanks for taking the pics of Frankie

SteelerWife said...

HA! Kel - that's a perfect idea! Frankie can have a little fan club wall :)