We just had a delivery here at work with a TON of boxes that this guy had to bring in on a dolly. Well, I was looking at the amount of boxes he brought in and I thought, ok, do those REALLY belong to us? (we share the building with 2 other departments and I'll be darned if he thinks I'm going to lug all them boxes over to people!) So I asked, "Who are all those for?" ('cuz I KNOW he has no clue and I thought maybe this would open the conversation to tell him, there's other people here so if you could, keep these on your dolly and bring them to where they need to go.)
But INSTEAD........ his answer, "I dunno, I just deliver them."
*#%#$%^&!$!!!!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
5 comments:
LMAO!! So...who are they for??
Not for us! HA! But the people they ARE for, are just around the corner from us (the closer department) and he put them in front of their "storage" area so I guess it's on them now! hee hee!
oh surprise - for the same people that the doorbell always rings for - the same people who just hum along ignoring the fact that you're their secretary :)
I think you should keep asking him the same question everyday...until he finally says, "look lady...you ask me the same question every day.I've already told you...I'm just doing my job." and you can say, "Well, apparently you aren't because I have to ask you every day!"
Good idea Molly! ha! I'll have to do that, however he's QUITE TALL and I may fear for my safety after a while! LOL!
And yes Bean, that whole "fiasco" is STILL going on. Someone is RIGHT there by the door in the office NEXT TO THE DOOR and they STILL don't get up to hit the little button. It's not THAT hard to do! Cripes!
Post a Comment