So I had to add this picture to my blog because I think I had more "comments" about my brother's shirt, than the baby when I emailed some out. LOL! and since I only shared this pic via emails, I thought my dedicated blog readers should be able to see the AWESOME shirt worn by "daddy." I'm told it's a Microsoft T-shirt and yes, they're robots. Love you Jay!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Mr. Roboto
So I had to add this picture to my blog because I think I had more "comments" about my brother's shirt, than the baby when I emailed some out. LOL! and since I only shared this pic via emails, I thought my dedicated blog readers should be able to see the AWESOME shirt worn by "daddy." I'm told it's a Microsoft T-shirt and yes, they're robots. Love you Jay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
But the fact that they're robots isn't the best part! You can't really tell from the pic here, but the robots are holding martini glasses! Cheers! LOL!
Post a Comment