My brother called me up last night and left me a message that there may be a new baby in town today or tomorrow! Mommy has to be induced because of high blood pressure. She's due on the 20th of May so it's not too far away from the actual due date which is good! I was so MAD at myself for missing my brother's call though. Of course it was because I was taking a nap. I might as well just add to my "old age" theme I've got goin' this week. Old people need naps and you know you REALLY need one, when you're driving home and you're trying to close one eye at a time to let each one rest a little! (Which of course never works the way you want it to) So I went RIGHT to bed when I got home. Anyway...
I'M SO EXCITED FOR MY BROTHER AND THE FAM!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet my new niece!!!!!!! Hopefully she'll arrive this evening!!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
Go Jason! (and Jessica) She'll be doing the hard part! Put lots of pics up, or you will have the wrath of Jackie on your a$$! :)
i'm so excited for your whole family!!! it doesn't get much better than Babies :) can't wait to see the pics and hear all about her.
yay! i'm excited for pictures. :)
Post a Comment