I was attacked by our soap dispenser today. We have one of those hanging-on-wall ones where you press the pump down and it dispenses (..... it just occurred to me that it was REALLY unnecessary to explain that) It hangs about shoulder level.
Anyway - our dispenser is KNOWN to SHOOT without warning! And of course, it usually gets ya RIGHT in the chest (sometimes neck). So just now, forgot to do the "wipe" to clear any "crusted" soap from the spout so it dispenses correctly, and just pressed down and I was SHOT!!!!! all over the side of my shirt. nice.
wish I had my camera.....
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
bathroom bib, anyone?
the workplace can be so dangerous.
I know ange - what's next? Computer Mice that actually bite back? Navigating the computer will never be safe again!
Post a Comment