Friday, June 27, 2008

Danger Moments but Mostly Sleepy Times

Here's a little collage for you all :)
Razz definitely being the dare-devil on the backs of the chairs! eek!
To the lower right is the new toy we bought. The Great Carpet tower. (it's not really called that, I just made that up. LOL!)
I've discovered Razz loves to sleep with his paws hanging over things. Check out the one of him in the basket. He actually stepped out as if he was going to leave, must have decided NOT to leave and just sleep. Right there. ha! So stinkin' cute!
The keyboard 'bed' Whiskey made was when I was working one night - guess I needed to take a break? So I did. Didn't have access to my numbers then anyway. ha!
The other day, Razz fell asleep on my lap while I was sitting at the table. He sat with his front paws on the glass top and his butt on my lap. Eventually he tipped back and his head was pressed against my stomach and he slept that way for about 10 minutes. It was hilarious!
And Whiskey is usually looking for a lap to plop down in, and Jeff's was available while he played his video games.
-
We just love our little monsters!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

They're getting big! Very cute!!!!!

angie said...

awwww, adorable!!! i want to pet them.

Anonymous said...

They are so dang cute! I really need to come up to see them b/4 they are huge monsters! LOL

SteelerWife said...

Yes you DO need to come up Jack! Razz is growing so fast! Whiskey though - he doesn't look any bigger to me. Maybe he'll be small forever? LOL!

bootsy<3tootsy said...

They are so cute, I love their little scrunch faces when they sleep. Angel loves to sleep on my head so at least you don't have butt smell on your face every morning!! ha ha KIDDING

Jolene said...

Freakin cute!!

So does this mean that Whiskey has calmed down and turned into a loving sweet little guy?

SteelerWife said...

LOL!!!! Butt smell! gross!!!