I've come to realize that I can NOT eat anything with precooked chicken in it. Soups are the exception. But I've noticed that when I eat a frozen meal with chicken, I often have to choke through it because of the texture it has and I'm eating a prepackaged Chicken Cesar Salad right now and I bit into a "soggy" (?) piece of chicken and that was the end of my salad. I almost lost it. $5 wasted. Nice.
I get the shivers just THINKING about eating another piece of rubbery, slimy chicken!
Wonder what I should eat now....
What?
What's that you say?
Chocolate?
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
ah...duh! Never eat that "chicken" it's made of lips and a$$holes.
LOL!!!!!!! Thanks Kel! I think I'll go throw up now
can't agree more. that stuff is disgusting. i've pretty much quit buying frozen dinners with chicken cause it makes me gag.
Post a Comment