Before I get to the point of this blog, you must know that the building I work in is "rented." It was originally a gas station, then a gym and now an "office." (makes ya wanna work here don't it?) And not too long ago, the owners of the building came through looking for 'the basement.' In the 3-4 years we've been here, there has NEVER been talk of a basement, nor do we know where the stairs may BE to this 'basement.' Which means, it doesn't exist.
Today, we have a big ol' construction crew out front, digging up the ground because apparently... the tank that held the gas was never REMOVED! (you REALLY want to work here now, dontchya?) We had a nice gal in here this morning, giving us the "escape plan" should a fire start. - - comforting - -
Since we can't use the door that's USUALLY our escape route (because that's where the construction is), we were told that if the fire is on the other side of the building, where the other door is, that we can take the fire extinguisher and break a window with it to get out.
- - again... how comforting - -
Maybe the construction crew will find that 'basement' ...
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
oh.my.word. are you friggen kidding me????????
I really hope to see you along with your mom and Jeff on Saturday! I do not want a phone call about some freak accident! LOL
wow. ... and wow.
Post a Comment