I just had a "child-at-heart" moment a little bit ago here at work. I was in a back cubie where no one could see me, working on a PC and I was getting bored waiting for applications to download. So..... I decided to spin around in the chair.
Advice to Others: Don't look up at the ceiling and do this. Nausea will be close behind. Rather, look forward and keep your ears peeled so you know when someone's coming. Fun ends immediately and you must regain your composure and hope to not look drugged while you try to focus on your boss.
And no, I didn't get "caught." But I thought about how funny it would be if I did. ha!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
lyss, this is totally hilarious. and i can totally related. we used to have a really crappy, yet spinny, office chair at home. and sometimes i'd just sit in the office and spin and spin and spin. what a thrill! what a tummyache.
i'm a little disappointed you didn't get caught, but the thought alone is a bit of a thrill! :)
Post a Comment