Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Entertainment has arrived!

Last night, was the night. It was the night I was to pick up a special little delivery from up north. My friend came with me as the hubby wasn't home yet from work and I thought it would be nice to have a companion (and plus, had to go to her place anyway to get the kennel) It worked out perfectly :) And here are the little rugrats we picked up:
Whiskie and Razz!
(Whiskie is the tiger-striped one, girl) (Razz is the other, boy)
They have very different personalities! Razz is the lover and sociable one. Whiskie on the other hand shall inherit the nickname of Hisskie. Cuz that's all she does! But she IS the runt of the litter and was born in a barn surrounded by other kitties (old and new) and probably had to fight a lot to get anything. We hope to break her of that soon and teach her to be snuggly too. But as for now, she's the Cujo of cats. But still cute :)



3 comments:

Kelli said...

I love the pic of Whiskie batting at Razz. HA!

I'm glad I was with to pick up the little rascals...and hey...I only have 5 mesquito bites from the adventure!

SteelerWife said...

LOL! Yes, thank you for sacrificing your blood! I too, have my battle wound on my head. This morning I was welcomed by 2 more mosquitoes in the car. they're lucky I'm not coordinated enough to swat at them while driving. (as are the other drives on the road) Instead, like the Buddhist at heart that I am, I opened the windows and out they went!

angie said...

oh my gosh, adorable! whiskie the hisskie. so sweet. :)