Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Desperate needs

This morning on the way into work, I sat next to a girl on the bus that I had never met before (and later found out, that she actually gets on at my stop!) too funny! I've been catching the bus by the grocery store for the last couple of days because of errands I need to run so I haven't really noticed anyone at my own stop.
anyway, moving along...
So she taps my shoulder and goes, "is that man smoking a cigar?" As I look to my left, there's this guy on a motorcycle with a cigar hanging out of his mouth! On the interstate!!!! Would something even stay LIT at 65 mph? We had a good chuckle and decided that it might be a "security" thing for him - maybe his blankie would get too dirty on the bike?
Which then of course got us to talking about how gross cigars are ('flavored' ones actually aren't too bad to smell) but the "regular" cigars just REEK! I bet the people he works with REALLY love him.
*big fat WINK*

1 comment:

Jolene said...

this way he could smoke it AND get his own secondhandsmoke (one word ;)) as it blows back into his face. smart, i says.