I've had it people. I'm not sure WHAT'S going on with me lately but I have a severe case of "can't get right" and I don't know if it's because of lack of sleep, maybe I'm vitamin deficient, perhaps it's something you have to deal with when approaching 30? - or maybe my brain is shrinking and deteriorating from boredom at work.
I'm a complete scatter-brain all of a sudden and I don't like it. Heck, just trying to tell a story to Jude this morning was difficult. Words got scrambled. Did the whole "I had the pail in a big mile" Which translates to, "I had the mail in a big pile." Yeah. Have another drink.
-I'm in such a rush leaving the house this morning that I neglected to locate a pair of "work appropriate" shoes. Something tells me my silver flip-flops I have on (complete with sequin straps) aren't exactly professional.
-I'm on the bus talking about my chigger infestation and how we sprayed down the vehicles last night with some bug stuff and I feel a tickle on my arm, kept brushing at it thinking it was a hair or something just dangling, but no folks, it was a stupid ant or SOMETHING! I didn't even see it really because I flipped out when I felt something roll under my fingers as I wiped it away. Seriously. If I'm destined to turn into the Fly or some other insect MOTHER, I need to know because at the rate I'm going, I'm about to lock myself in a bubble and just roll around in my own little protected environment.
-Then as I'm sitting here, I'm reaching over to text the hubby to remember to grab the razor because we're going to an engagement party tonight that's a little "posh" and I don't think lumberjacks are welcome. And as I'm bringing my arm back, I feel this super hot sensation on my elbow and I think, "oh great! now what! am I having a symptom of a heart attack or is my arm about to spontaneously combust?" No. It wasn't anything "supernatural" at all - I had managed to dip the sleeve of my jacket into my coffee.
-Oh and lets not forget that from running the 5K the other day, I strained my neck SOMEHOW! I now cannot move my head to the right and pretty much have to hold it stiff.
So not only am I the Sisterhood of the Traveling Chigger farm, I'm Mrs. Roboto.
-
Yes, I do Circus shows.
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
oh, lyss. this is when my friends and i say: "stuff is hard."
you'll snap out of this! i promise! in the meantime, pat yourself on the back for being fun entertainment for the rest of us. :)
Post a Comment