Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Am I weird?

Wait - don't answer that question. I already know your answer. I've known it since 3rd grade when a little girl told me I was weird. It was then on out, that I assured people it was my middle name.
Anyway
Good news, my head is upright now and my eyes have lost weight, allowing them to maintain a nice wide-awake look for when the boss comes and talks to me. Still workin' on the drool pool.
I've also, just within' the last 5 minutes, gotten this GINORMOUS urge and excitement for it to be FALL! I think a little bit of this has to do with looking at the latest Stampin' Up! Catalog. My my... If I only had a million dollars. (Wonder if the Barenaked Ladies ever thought they'd buy rubber stamps and crafts with their Million Dollars?)
Don't freak out parents - Barenaked Ladies is a group - and they're guys.
-
I'm looking at all these cute leaf stamps and cute punch-outs and Halloween decor, fall decor, even Christmas! It's definitely getting me going and wanting to be creative!
And making me get antsy about getting some Fall pics of my nieces and nephew with some beautiful Fall leaves! UGH!!!!!!!! HURRY UP AND GET HERE FALL!
I want the world to return to where my legs can roam freely in jeans and stomach can wade in sweatshirts....and I can eat all I want without looking like the Staypuff
AMEN!

1 comment:

angie said...

THANK you for this post!!! i have been excited for fall since april! i'm not kidding. i just love it love it love. i wish it could be fall all year long. :)
it sounds like you have much to look forward to! what fun. i'm wishing you a million dollars right now.