Thursday, August 28, 2008

In response to Mrs. B....

Ten Years Ago
I was 19 and enjoying the luxury of going to college close to home and living with my mom and also basking in the experiences of going up to Duluth almost once or twice a month to visit friends. My friend Angie and I were quite the regulars. Even managed to drag up my friend Kate-O at times. She never was the "college crowd" type but she has to admit - those days were fun! I met a LOT of people whom I still talk to today and it was even near this time that I FIRST met my now husband. I remember at the time, he was pursuing a girl that didn't pursue him in the same manner. I still remember talking to him about it and I can picture him, in my mind, how sad he looked as he stood in the dorm room with a hooded-sweatshirt on, with the hood pulled way over his head. He was so sad.... BUT NOW HE'S NOT! LOL! go me!
-
My To-Do List:
Play a good game of bowling
Eat dinner at home, rather than eat out
Pack for camping
Love my friends and why they're in my life
and Pray
-
Snack that I enjoy
Dried banana chips
-
Places I've lived
Maplewood, MN
St Paul, MN
Woodbury, MN
Shoreview, MN
Circle Pines, MN
Hugo, MN
-
As you can see, after all these years, I finally decided to move more north for a little "country" time. But then paved roads moved in, Festival showed up with Dunn Bros and that was the end of 'country.'
The Feed Mill still stands strong though! Home of my snow shovel :)

No comments: