A fellow blogger friend of mine recently put up a post about the infamous Oatmeal Creme Pie cookie. I told her these cookies remind me of two things:
#1) Hunny I Shrunk the Kids
#2) Never to eat them again because I got INCREDIBLY sick after eating one when I was about 10ish. Haven't touched one since.
After replying to her blog, I realized that Hunny I Shrunk the Kids was a GREAT movie and should be remembered! The vote was unanimous that I, garlyssypoo funkle, shall be the one to re-live this masterpiece!
-Remember how big the blades of grass looked in this movie? They made for GREAT SLIDES and reminded me of a palm tree. *sigh* - palm trees........
-Remember that hot older boy next door - - And how he'd watch the girl next door dance around with the broom while she was doing chores?
-Remember the lego? legos...... the stamp of the 80's and 90's.
-Remember that hot older boy next door - - and how him and the girl and the two younger brothers had to sleep in that lego? (I wished I was in the lego too) And they realized no matter how small you are, the moon's always the same size?
-Remember the OATMEAL COOKIE DISCOVERY? How they dove in and had handfuls of the creme center and it was all over their faces? And then they met ANDY THE ANT!? (it's sad I remember that name)
-Remember that hot older boy next door - ? (I wished he was mine)
-Remember the random scorpion that showed up in their yard? Yeah - cuz that happens everyday.
-Remember how ginormous the bees were and how they carried the boy and dropped him into a flower full of pollen? And he was ALLERGIC? (tragic!)
-Remember how they got into the house by riding on their dog? and then how the younger brother was tossed into the cereal bowl, inside the cheerio and was almost eaten by Rick Moranis??
-Remember that hot older boy next door - - and how before they were made big again, he held the neighbor girl's hand? (I wished it were mine)
-Remember the sequel to this movie?
me either.
My point is - - never forget your TV crushes and never forget the "small things" in life.
-me so funny-
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
ok, one thing is clear after reading this: i need to rent hunny i shrunk the kids! i only remember very few of the bullet points you made. i do remember (i think) the hot boy next door and the girl playing footsie after they're big again. did that really happen? but one thing i DON'T remember at all is the oatmeal cream pie! thanks for enlightening me. :)
angie - when you rent it, let me know. i think i better watch it with you. i can picture most of what she's talking about but wouldn't have been able to come up with a single one of them (excpet the cheerios) on my own.
you're right about the crush though - i wish i could remember who mine was way back then...
Super funny, or coincidental?! Jordan was just talking about oatmeal cream pies and how he was craving one b/c that movie was on TV the other day! LOL!
Post a Comment