Monday, August 25, 2008

Where's my Orbit gum when I need it!

Help!
I was so excited to eat grapes that I opened up my little snack-sized bag (so cute!) and shoved in a grape! Then realized - I HADN'T WASHED IT YET!
Do I need to call for help?
Regurgitate?
Oh gosh, I can only imagine what's in chemical sprays these days for crops! - Will I grow a tail?
-
CALL IN THE REINFORCEMENTS FOR A "DIRT-AY MOUTH!"
(of course that's said with the accent of the blond that does the commercials)

2 comments:

angie said...

like i always say: you aren't going to die from it; therefor you're fine. :)
p.s. please, oh please, don't prove me wrong.

Jolene said...

oh crud! bummer about the grape but since you're still alive today, i'm betting you're going to make it ;)

and Orbit commercials - they are some of my favorite - so ridiculous - cracks me up!