Yes - you're reading this right. 6:24 was the minute I started this - and that's AM folks.
It's another GLORIOUS early day (please find the facetious tone in the word "glorious"). Last night was bowling, of which I'm pretty sure I averaged about 115. You want me on your team. Don't lie. I don't like liars.
And regardless of my Skittles and Beer, I didn't get much better. Well, I sort of redeemed myself in the last game but still. Not SURE what my deal was. I blamed it on scrapbooking the night before. Those punches are pretty hard on your wrists you know - which then affect my ability to hold my ball and throw it precise. (This is what I keep telling myself so I would appreciate any support. thank you. It gets me through the day).
After breaking a few nails, some beers and swallowing a whole Skittle..
**Note to self: Swallowing skittles whole as opposed to chewing them will NOT help bowling game to any greater degree**....
I made my way home to get in bed by 11pm. Couldn't sleep. Hubby was just as tired as me and was "singing" in his sleep (also known as - snoring) and crabby me yelled at him and told him the neighborhood could hear it. I mean, we had the windows open so I can only imagine who heard it? HA! (luv u hun!)
Alarm sounds at 4:45am.
Stopped at Caribou on the way in. Yes, I'll never figure it out people. On the days I have to be here at the butt crack of dawn, I still manage to make time to stop at Caribou. On any NORMAL day, ain't happenin'. I'm lucky if I remember my purse.
So here I sit. Eyes taped open, an annoying muscle twitch in my back, a headache, a large coffee (yeah, that's right. I said it, LARGE - none of this 'venti' stuff), and my lovely PC.
The only 'light' ahead of this tunnel, is the luscious muffin I have to eat and the fact of knowing I'm off at 11:30 to help photograph an outdoor wedding.
God always pulls through in the end don't He??? *wink*
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
The real light at the end of that tunnel is your activities this afternoon. The rest is all just stops on the side of the road to get you there.
Nice job swallowing the skittle. Eeks. It sounds rather uncomfortable, to say the least!
And really - 115? You've still got me beat so you can be on my team. Bowling would be fun. We should go. Yeah. Let's.
Since I now know whose blog this is...I figured I better post! Congrats on posting a picture by the way!
Those dang scrapbooking punches are definately the reason for our teams perfomance last night! It's a good thing you have me around to make you look better. :)
I also found time in my morning routine to stop at Caribou. Their new Wild Pumpkin hit the spot. I'm considering making this a Friday morning ritual. After a late night of bowling we deserve it - a large even!
Have fun this afternoon!
Thanks for stopping by Crystal!!!!
Post a Comment