Thursday, September 4, 2008

Diaper anyone?

I'm sharing this with you all today, because it's only a matter of time before I fall on my face.
I decided to increase my water intake because I RARELY drink it here at work, and really don't EVER drink it at home - except maybe right before I go to bed.
(I'm potty trained hun - don't worry)
So I think today I've gone to the bathroom at LEAST 7 times - this is probably more than I what I went last week.
(I know you're all just DYING to hear more right?)
And so... while I sit here, I usually kick my sandals off because I like to cover my feet in the blanket (it's just above freezing in here). So each time I have to get up to go, it's only a matter of time before I put my shoe on crooked and twist my ankle (as I'm known to do). And this is my exercise today at work. Back and forth I go.
Pretty sure the first layer of my skin is no more and the carpet from my desk to the bathroom is fading quickly.
Which will only trigger the fall -
wish me luck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! My potty times are always random at work. I always drink the same everyday at work too. Some days I won't go until like 2pm, other days I'm in the bathroom every hour. It's gotta be my salt intake! LOL!

Jolene said...

i hate it when that happens - when you feel like all eyes are on you cause you're running to the bathroom AGAIN. but seriously - good for you to be taking that initiative for an h2o increase!