Because of the National Convention, the census at the Hospital is basically nil. Meaning WE, have no work.
So far I've emailed; ate breakfast; drank coffee; emailed; read some blogs; emailed; refilled my coffee; emailed; realized in my sleepy stupor that I left my purse at home so called hubby; verified purse is on counter (lotta good it does me there); realized again, that I clocked in 15 minutes early - which isn't the most TERRIBLE thing - however it's just another confirmation I'm not mentally 'here' today; emailed some more.... um..... emailed, emailed emailed and now blogging and I'm sure I'll email when I'm done.
Last time we were this slow, boss lady offered the option to leave early.
I so do wish this proposal shall say its hello in the next few hours.....
My pillow is calling me. I must tend to thee.
RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
So, with all your emailing today, you can't find the time to email your cousin?! How rude! LOL!
**I'm sticking out my tongue**
Yeah - Debbie was telling me last night about how you guys have almost nothing going on there. That gets old fast. I hope you're able to go home a little early to celebrate the week being done.
i hope you got to go home early! not much worse than being stuck at work with nothing "work" to do.
Post a Comment