Thursday, September 18, 2008

hi, grrrrr, ahhhh, Mmmm..., ewe

Those are separate 'words' by the way. Nothing spaced out to help you pronounce them as one word. However, kinda looks like hi-graham, like hi grandma! Well it ain't. LOL!
I must break it down:
"hi" = This is my greeting to my new eye that's forming on my temple. Also known as, a "blemish." That's such a more calming word for this annoyance. But yes, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a third eye. Could it REALLY be any bigger and cause more pain? I'm 29. Aren't I little OLD for this? (notice how comfortable I am with calling myself old).. OH look! an eyelash is forming...
-
"grrrrr" = This is in regards to 5 mosquito bites that I have on the left cheek of my hinder. I was taking pictures of my cute little niece in the park the other day, in the shade and we found "friends" that apparently couldn't get enough of me. (my sister in law has battle wounds on her feet) I'm now spending my day scratching my rear, Could be a new look for me.
-
"ahhhhh" = This is a huge sigh I had from yesterday while I strolled through a park near my home town. (Never-the-less, in my work clothes. I stuck out a little bit. My loud boots didn't help.) I never even knew this park was here and it was absolutely gorgeous with the trails, bridges and 'lake' with the ducks floating near by. As I stood and gazed at the beautiful scenery, I was reminded of how clever God is in designing things like this and even my FAVORITE bird showed up, so I could hear it singing in the distance. I don't even know what the bird is actually, I just know the sound and it reminds me of my childhood. I adore it! It was a very peaceful moment.
-
"Mmmmm" = This is for the delicious dinner hubby made us last night. Grilled steak with steamed veggies on the grill (zucchini, asparagus, orange and yellow peppers). So darn scrumptious! I took pictures of this dinner too but of course, I stink at getting pictures on here, so just picture the best lookin' cut of meat you've ever seen, with super colorful veggies!
-
"ewe" = This is for this morning. As I was making my lovely sandwich (sliced peppered turkey with deli colby-jack cheese slices...Mmm.... I love the day after grocery shopping)... I noticed that the kitties weren't hounding me for food. So I looked around only to find that Razz was batting around a spider he found and Whiskey was in the other corner of the room, playing hockey with a millipede lookin' thing as it curled up to defend itself! If only "WE" found fun in these activities...

4 comments:

SteelerWife said...

gee - thanks

Crystal said...

I promise not to stare at your third eye tonight or laugh at you when you scratch your rear.

angie said...

hehe oh lyss, you make me laugh.

Jolene said...

it sounds like a very emotionally-conflicted kind of day :)