Ha! I'll be that broke after my car and we are going to the lake this weekend. Guess I won't be eating or drinking while I'm there. Good diet plan! LOL!
This is a site that a couple of friends of mine created. They wanted to help inspire those that love to be creative and need a quick way to come up with ideas! Check it out!
This is a site my friend's sister created to 'originally' humor an aunt who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. But as time went on, people saw the shirts and wanted one; thus, a site was created to help accomodate the demand.
3 comments:
you'll know it's very serious when you start to eat spaghetti! :)
Ha! I'll be that broke after my car and we are going to the lake this weekend. Guess I won't be eating or drinking while I'm there. Good diet plan! LOL!
i've so been there. not a lot of fun. enjoy your ramen.
Post a Comment