Hold Music.
Don't you just love it?
I'm currently on hold with the "judicial" system because I received a beautiful pink piece of paper, complete with its own little envelope, the other day. It was ever so gently placed on my car. I had done the worst of the worst........ I mean, I'm not even sure if people will talk to me after this.
I parked after Park Hours. *dun... dun .... DUN!!!!!!!!!!!*
I'm a rebel aren't I? I feel mischievous parkin' after hours and gettin' this ticket.
*insert The Count's laugh here*
Wait 'til they see the NEXT stunt I pull!
Oh wait..... that's right, I was talking about hold music wasn't I?
Ok so I'm on hold and I'm pretty sure my ear is bleeding from the saxophone playing with the harp and oh, lets not forget, the snapping of fingers to fill in the beat. Brings me back to my days of working as Coat Check at Kozlaks restaurant. The Music there was horrid.
But I'm just wondering WHY o WHY can't "hold music" be a little more tasteful? I mean, for crying out loud - I was just told by Robo Lady that I have 28 minutes to wait! I would at least appreciate some 80's tunes or heck, even before then! Something you can maybe sing along to because right now, I'm having a hard time speaking Kenny G.
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
28-minute wait time??? that is awful! i suggest putting your ipod in your other ear. :)
"speaking Kenny G"
HA HA! good one.
I hummed part of Bohemian Rhapsody once. A non-verbal part. I still have not lived it down.
Post a Comment