Tuesday, October 14, 2008

3pm where are you?

Why is it that I JUST got to work and already find myself with nothing to do?
Maybe it's more of - I know what I CAN do, I just don't wanna do it.
I wasn't made to sit behind drab gray cubicle walls and pretend to enjoy employee meetings and then clap at the end because I'm 'happy I've learned something!' - not.
I more walk away laughing because I know about 80% of that room, doesn't want to be there.
Who out there, has seen the movie Office Space?
With each passing day, I find myself referring back to this movie and coming to terms that the creators of it, were pretty much DEAD ON with how people perceive the 'cubicle world' and their jobs.
-
-
This message brought to you by:
I-should-be-doing-something-else, Inc.
-
(and yes, I had time to draw that picture. And it's still only 8:15am)

4 comments:

Jolene said...

LOL!

just no committing cubicide.

SteelerWife said...

I promise to stay away from the stapler and I'll try not to stare at the walls too much, for I fear my eye sight shall disappear.

angie said...

you drew that??? i am so impressed. when i'm bored, i just reread everyone's blogs. :)

Anonymous said...

When I'm bored, I play tetris and golf that you sent me. :) I have it saved in a file so I can play it whenever I'm bored, which is on a daily basis. I play some hangman in there every once in a while too! LOL!