In past posts, I've admitted I'm quite the procrastinator and today, my crown of procrastination has been re-shined to the fullest SHINE possible.
I was just explaining to my friend Bean, that I'll have to tidy up the house a bit tonight for a gathering I'm having tomorrow.
She asked if I was "scruba-dubbing." I assured her that the house really wasn't THAT messy, it's just a little cluttered and if you leave anything out in the open, the kitties are sure to get into whatever it is, and drag it about the room, making it look 10 times worse.
Then it hit me.... I wasn't only going to have to clean tonight, but there's NO WAY that I can avoid going to the store. Over the past 2 days, my hubby and I have enjoyed the soothing aloe feel of Kleenex on our bums because we've been out of toilet paper and I've been too lazy to stop. Er... wait a minute. I stopped the other day, but being the dork and air-headed person I can be, I was at Target, in a rush, and for some reason when I walked by the toothpaste, makeup and canned food aisle, I thought, "oh that's right, Target doesn't have toilet paper and stuff like that!" So I left the store only to realize (and I'm re-living it now) that OF COURSE TARGET CARRIES THAT STUFF YOU MORON! LOL! For crying out loud, just because it's not where I THINK it'll be, doesn't mean they don't have it! So it was a great attempt - however, a failed one and back to the Kleenex wipe we go. (but it's funny because I'm finally using all the kleenex that we got for christmas last year from mom. She gave us this huge bag of toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies, kleenex and toothpaste - it was awesome!!!!)
However, in my OWN defense - we wouldn't NORMALLY already be out of toilet paper. It's only because the kitties have discovered how fun it is, to bat the TP off the roll and scattered it throughout the house. So I blame them for the shortage of butt wipe.
I can do that right?
RSS Feed (xml)
6 comments:
you can totally do that. it's much "nicer" than saying that you have viral reasons for being out of TP ;) LOL!!
on another note - have you replaced that alarm clock yet?
um.... I have no idea what you're talking about.
LOL!
HA!
you soooo are still using an unreadable alarm clock. i would die. how do you know how many more times you can hit the snooze???? LOL!
hint hint....
close your bathrooms doors when not in use = no kitty play time with TP.
If I closed my bathroom doors, I wouldn't have anyone to blame.
Kelli, I was going to say something like that but figured that the litter box must be in there or something... there had to be some logical reason for keeping it open. LOL! Or not :)
Post a Comment