Friday, October 10, 2008

w305rkjfa8s7g34852dsgiu

I think my title "speaks" for itself.
It's been nutty and getting more nutty and for once, I like it!
However I've noticed that I've incredibly neglected my blog which isn't like me. I'm usually harassing a friend by now if I didn't see anything posted within 2 days. So feel free to harass me readers. (my 4 fans I have) LOL! Or maybe I have more and just don't realize it because there aren't always comments. (no that wasn't a hint to be sure to leave one.... but it can't hurt.) hee hee!
I'm still staying chaotically busy. Not much has changed.
Oh wait - yes it has. I actually went shopping the other night. My friend Tina and I have "code" in reference to when we shop at Maurices. Goes a little something like this:
"I visited Maurice the other night. He was in good spirits and had a lot to show me. We talked. Had a great time. He made me get in over my head a little TOO much, but we ended things well. I told him I may go to Kohls "house" next time because after that night, we needed a break. So we agreed we shouldn't see each other for a while"
Translation:
I went shopping at Maurices the other night and there were so many cute things to buy and it was nice to actually update my 1995 wardrobe. The girls helping me were fun and reassured me that I wasn't an old bag that shouldn't be shopping there because I graduated in a year starting with "nineteen ninety......." I spent a 'nice chunk' of money on spectacular clothing so I decided that it'd be best to stay away from there for a while and perhaps hit up Kohls next time for sales. But every now and then, I need that Maurices fix! So it'll be a while before I'm back. But for now, I'm content with my purchases and it feels good to get some new colors in the closet! It's very therapeutic and I highly recommend this 'therapy' to everyone.

No comments: