Dear Fellow Readers -
If I haven't pointed it out to you already, there's a link to the left under the "another me" title called My Dominant Left Eye. Check it out - I'll post most of my pictures on this blog. Well, I'll still have pictures on Randomly Speaking too, but it's nice to have a concise spot for pics (And this blog was created because I was inspired by my friend Kel who thought of the idea)
She has good ideas - pretty sure she's Martha Stewarts long lost daughter.
RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
Congratulations on your new addition!
PS. you do have a good eye!
i did not notice this! thanks for pointing it out. and for making my mouth water for chocolate covered strawberries. mmmmm.
it's a boy!
it's a girl!
it's a....
yeah - can't think of a good way to end that one.
but i <3 it! i think it turned out real swell and can't wait to see more of your prodigies :)
about time! HA!
Post a Comment