Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fun with Napkins

This past weekend the hubby and I celebrated our 1-year anniversary and went on a mini 2nd Honeymoon to Bluefin Bay.
While waiting for our food, we managed to keep ourselves busy by using "props" of the table to entertain ourselves...
-
And then breakfast came - YUM!
This first pic is of hubby's plate of all the goodness - sausage, egg, bacon, toast, hashbrowns. He thought the closeup was necessary.

And then there was my dish - pancakes with blueberries, smothered in syrup. God Bless You my little pancakes. Bless you, every one!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Ya know...you would make a fine Amish woman! LOL!

angie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! congratulations. :)

Unknown said...

It took me a lot of work, but I was officially able to make it one year. Whew!

Ok, really, she is the one that puts up with me :) Look, she even named her site "Steelerwife" ....what a woman!

SteelerWife said...

Why do I look like an alien?

Anonymous said...

Now I know what you are going to look like when we are old granny's in the nursing home :)