You know how you buy all the latest and cutest little toys for your pet - and then turns out, they would prefer to play with laundry, toilet paper, shoe strings, boxes and bottle caps?
Well, another item of mine has been deemed a toy and since they're lost frequently, I find myself replenishing the supply and shorting myself.
The toys I speak of: Hair Binders
Razz LOVES my hair binders.
He actually RACES you up the stairs and goes RIGHT INTO the bathroom where he plays with them the most! He bats them around and loves (and really, he does this on purpose), loves loves loves hitting them so they go underneath the glass scale so he can lay down and try to reach under the scale to get the binder out. He will do flips in the corner of the room and everything - just to get the binder back out.
So last night, I went upstairs and of course Razz and I played the game of, who's faster. No I didn't fall. Amazing eh? But he won of course.
So he races into the bathroom and shows me where the hair binder is. So I take it out into the hall and start throwing it around for him. Then I threw it down the stairs and away he went!
Zoomed passed Whiskey as he sat there and wondered what the big fun was all about.
Razz finds the binder, looks up at me, I tell him to "bring it here!" And he grabs it and brings it back up the stairs and sets it by me!
My goodness - THIS CAT CAN FETCH!
Onyx used to fetch crumpled up paper balls. She loved it :)
But I never even thought Razz was that type. He's such a moose. I figured he'd be happiest just batting the binders around on the bathroom floor while he exerted little to no energy with his furry belly. But no - he fetches!
So I did it again. Away he went and then brought it back! We did this over and over cuz I couldn't get over how cute he was!
-
*sigh*
My little babies....
Wonder when Razz will start fetching all the other toys they've both 'lost' in the house like the three little mice and one big mouse ??
Sure there's about 5 bottle caps under the fridge too...
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
ha ha! i love this story! yay for cute little moments that just make you smile and sigh :)
See, I'm obviously not the only one that was patiently waiting for you to blog again!
your cat fetches?!?!?! oh my goodness! amazing. simply amazing.
Post a Comment