Monday, November 24, 2008

Goldfish

The new FAVORITE snack of the kitties of Flay Avenue.
I was filling my ziploc snack bag today of little white cheddar ones and pizza flavored ones (that oughta be interesting).
And Whiskey was right up on the counter, trying to dig his nose into the bag!
Never even MINDING the fact that he's not even suppose to be up there!
Tsk.. tsk... little badgers!!!!!!!
Not for kitties!
And if Whiskey even GETS a goldfish, my goodness you better standback. His growl is like that of a grizzly bear!
Razz has learned to keep distance.
Poor oaf.

3 comments:

Jolene said...

makes sense to me - cats <3 fish...
;)

Unknown said...

Those fishies are mine! I bet they went crazy over them. Every time we are in the kitchen it is if they have never eaten.

I think they steal food from the fridge while we are gone. This is why it is always empty LOL!

angie said...

mmmm, goldfish. (nice, jo.)