I love this weather.
There's nothin' like a cool crisp day of 2 below for a high.
I enjoy feeling like my face is going to crack and fall off on my way to work... and whenever I sniff in, my nostrils stick together as if to try to suffocate me.
I shall pray for everyone out there that they don't need gas today or tomorrow - 'cuz having to hold onto that freezing metal handle is NOT fun.
Even with the sun out.
'Cuz you'd think that was good right?
It's such a deceiving view from inside as you peer out a window.
It lies!
THE SUN LIES!
*
or fools. whatever :)
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
can i please just hole up in my house for the entire week? month? season? pretty please...
i'm totally with you. it is brutal out there! and my car looks so abused.
The sun is a true decoy! How rude of it. We're supposed to get ice tomorrow, oh how I can hardly wait! Oh I just love 3 inches of ice on my car and trying to chip my way into my door. It's super fun! At least our snow hasn't melted yet. We usually only have snow for a day and then it's gone. Not this time! :)
Post a Comment