Monday, January 26, 2009

147 some days til summer you say?

I was reminded today that there are 147 days until summer. If that's not accurate, forgive me. But if you live in MN, I think you KNOW summer is still very far away and until then, the gloves, mittens, scarves and hats shall remain 'in use.'
BUT, summer came a little early for my friend Angie. She, the recently announced, Fiance and her friends from college, all flew down to Mexico for a little fun in the sun and she 'blessed' me with some photos of the 'fun in the sun' and oh my.......... I have the BIGGEST love of Palm Trees! I'm not one to get excited for many trips and usually I'm not in the "vacation mode" UNTIL I see my first palm tree. Then it sets in... that oh yes... warmth awaits me.
*
My point of this is........
it sent me digging for photos of my honeymoon in Tortola and I then realized... how MUCH.... I'd like to be this rock.

And well... with brains and stuff... and LOOK human.

or maybe I should change this to, I'd like to be NEXT TO this rock?

Whatever. You get the point.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm right there with you next to that rock. Thanks for the warm weather daydream...

bootsy<3tootsy said...

A cold Corona might make it a little more appealing.