Friday, January 30, 2009

Any Takers?

I was visiting some blogs today and came across this beautiful fella named, Sawyer.

One of the gals from the bowling team is watching this precious pup for a friend of hers and also came to find out that her friend is no longer able to care for him :(

It breaks my heart when I see this happen so please.... if ANYONE knows anyone looking for a furry friend, let me know!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a Samoyed, 2-years-old, potty trained, and comes free with a kennel.

If only we had a bigger house - I'd snatch this guy up IMMEDIATELY!

4 comments:

angie said...

:( i wish he was smaller. i'm sure there's a loving home out there just waiting for him!

Crystal said...

Thanks for sharing this with your friends! One way or another we will find him a good home!

bootsy<3tootsy said...

OMG!!! He is so cute, he looks like a polar bear. I am sure Keith wouldn't mind.

SteelerWife said...

Um... yeah. I agree. Keith wouldn't mind. He might move out - but you'd find him. He can't get far without Big Blue! LOL!