Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My dominant RIGHT arm...

My right biceps/triceps won't stop twitching. Any advice on making it stop?
When asking my hubby, his thought was that my arm is going to explode into a muscular mass of strength like the Hulk.
I sure hope not.
I like this shirt.
And it would T-O-T-A-L-L-Y throw off my bowling game.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Eat a banana. I've heard that potassium helps with these sort of issues. Doesn't hurt to try. At least it isn't your eyeball that is twitching - that will really drive you nuts!

Jolene said...

while the twitching may not be hilarious - your description of it is!! thanks for a good laugh!

SteelerWife said...

I think the potassium is more for muscle cramps, not necessarily twitches. ???

But the eyelid twitching means you're tired and you need sleepy! :) and yes, I'm glad it's not my eye doing this constantly because I probably would have left work a while ago!

Anonymous said...

Did you work out a lot? Twitching is a good thing b/c it's your neurons firing back and forth like they're still working out. :) Mine used to do that...when I worked out, ha!
ps-avocados have a ton more potassium than bananas. ;)

Unknown said...

Ummm.....please don't mess up your bowling game!! Thank you.

SteelerWife said...

She-Rah! You're alive! Welcome!